-Updated 2:46PM PST-
I have been tracking turnout in a few counties in Florida since this morning:
- Broward – Total turnout up 8% over 2012. Obama won this county big.
- Collier – Total turnout up 14% over 2012. Romney won. R turnout is high!
- Duval – Turnout up 2% over 2012. Romney won by 7%.
- Hernando – Turnout 8% higher than 2012. Romney won this by 19%, R’s are turning out 40% higher than D’s
- Leon – Turn out is flat from 2012. Obama won this county.
- Pasco – Turnout is up 9% from 2012. Romney won by 14.5%, R’s are up 36% over D’s
- Pinellas – Turnout is up 4% over 2012. Obama won this county in 2012 but R’s are up 6% (and climbing) over D’s
Things are looking very good for Republicans. If Independents are breaking, evening slightly for Republicans, this thing should be in the bag!
Here are my records. I will update in an hour or so: